Tetra Tech’s landscape team brings together specialists from a broad range of disciplines to design visually pleasing, environmentally friendly, and functional landscapes.
We provide specialist knowledge and creativity that considers all aspects of an environment and the needs of end users. Our experts design for a range of projects from regeneration and new builds to open space, public realm, energy, and mineral extraction. We’re also experts in the design of landscape and restoration schemes for business parks, commercial, housing, and industrial development.
We pride ourselves on taking a highly collaborative approach to overcoming complex technical problems in challenging environments, many of which are often sensitive in nature due to cultural or environmental factors.
Our services include:
- Site surveys, appraisals, & analysis
- Detailed landscape design
- Landscape masterplanning & feasibility studies
- Environmental coordination
- Landscape strategies & character assessment
- Historic landscape assessment
- Landscape & visual impact assessment
- Computer visualisation
- Expert witness
- Management plans & habitat creation
- Arboricultural services
- Flood improvement schemes
- Design of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS)