Tetra Tech can support your transition to Net Zero Carbon through low-carbon engineering solutions that reflect your organisation’s needs.
Tetra Tech brings over 50 years of experience in bridging innovation gaps with integrated sustainable engineering solutions. Through technical, commercial, regulatory, and environmental services, we design and deliver decentralised energy generation systems and decarbonise legacy utilities infrastructure.
We help commercial, government, and public sector bodies make the energy systems transition that will enable a low-carbon economy. Our experience working with BEIS and other UK government departments has given us unique policy insight to guide clients through emergent energy market regulation. Our engineering services to programmes can be adapted and scaled at a building, regional, national, or global level.
Tetra Tech’s vast project portfolio includes development of national utilities supply infrastructure, renewable generation farms, decentralised energy networks, and sustainable energy storage systems. These projects derive knowledge and expertise from our many other specialisms, including planning, surveying, environment, ecology, architecture, engineering, project & cost management, and more.
Our Energy and Utilities expertise includes:
- Simplified Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Science Based Targets (SBT) development
- International Performance Measurement & Verification (IPMVP)
- Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM)
- Zero emissions
Decentralised Energy Systems
- Energy masterplanning
- District heat mapping feasibility studies
- Concept design of decentralised energy systems
- Heating/cooling distribution network upgrade
- Battery storage system design
- Private wire and grid connections
Utilities Infrastructure Planning
- National grid routing option studies
- Tidal scheme options appraisal and site selection
- On and offshore wind and solar farms
- Waste-to-energy project planning
- Energy transition strategy
- Carbon capture and storage