Working with both private and public organisations, Tetra Tech’s experts thoroughly examine building conditions to provide tailored solutions on property management, maintenance, and refurbishment.
Tetra Tech’s building surveyors support owners, occupiers, developers, and government organisations at both strategic and operational levels. We help clients manage risk and get the most of their assets throughout their operational life.
Our RICS-regulated professionals cover broad asset management needs across the UK and abroad, with heritage experts supporting architecturally or historically important buildings, while security-cleared specialists support nuclear, defence, and central government projects.
The multidisciplinary approach we take greatly adds to the value of our building surveying, complemented by the input from our experts in safety management, assurance, asbestos, geospatial, project and programme management, and cost consultancy.
Tetra Tech provides integrated solutions for building surveying design and project administration, from reducing professional fees to improving project coordination and accelerating project completion. We optimisie capital and revenue expenditure for an asset or portfolio of assets, while helping clients comply with statutory obligations and achieve optimal settlements for disputes over all property assets.
Our services include:
- Design and management of refurbishment, alteration, extension, & conversion works
- Feasibility reports & option appraisals
- Condition and dilapidation surveys
- Lifecycle surveys & assessments
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Planning & building regulation applications
- Defect analysis
- Expert witness
- Conservation & historic building consultancy
- Fire insurance reinstatement cost assessments
- Statutory compliance surveys
- Equality act audits
- Licenses to alter advice
- Measured surveys & drawings
- Party wall surveying
- Strategic asset management
- Pre-acquisition & vendors surveys
- Landlord & tenant advice (dilapidations)
- Condition & life cycle surveys
- ISO 55,000 asset management advice
- Maintenance planning & forecasting
- Measured surveys & drawing (CAD)
- Building pathology