Tetra Tech Planning acts for public and private clients to secure consent for new and expanded industrial estates, commercial buildings, and warehouses.
Provision of modern commercial floorspace is vital for sustainable economic growth and efficient business operations in the UK. Such facilities support productivity improvements, which have been recognised by the UK Government as especially important in transforming the UK economy.
The Government’s 2017 Industrial Strategy sets out a vision to drive productivity improvements across the UK, bringing the country to the forefront of artificial intelligence and big data, clean growth, future mobility, and catering for an ageing society. Tetra Tech Planning supports this strategy by continuing to deliver successful projects through new and expanded industrial and commercial schemes.
We provide creative solutions to developers, occupiers, and local authorities helping to source high quality accommodation. We cover all aspects of planning including research, employment land assessments, analysis, transport assessments, and development management strategies.
Tetra Tech Planning provides multidisciplinary support for client proposals, from ecology and landscape to flood/drainage engineering, geotechnical, and transport. We have secured expansion, new build or alteration of industrial and commercial facilities for clients, even in extremely challenging environments, including Local Plan allocations and planning permissions within the Green Belt.
Our services include:
- Feasibility reports & planning strategy
- Due diligence work for disposals
- Development plan representations
- Pre-application submissions
- Planning statements & applications
- Green Belt statements/Alternative site assessments
- Planning obligations & CIL
- Project management & EIA coordination
- Stakeholder & community consultation
- Statements of community involvement
- Addressing planning committee
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Planning appeals & expert witness