Tetra Tech’s innovative approach to urban design and masterplanning sees architects, planners, designers, and ecologists working at the cutting edge of design, development, and economic planning
Masterplans lay down a vision and framework for how an area should develop over time. They go beyond mere visual aesthetic by providing design solutions that enhance the social, economic, cultural, and environmental traits that make places truly come alive.
We deliver high-quality masterplans across a diverse range of public and private sector projects, including large mixed-use schemes in cities and urban areas. With the fully integrated support of our in-house multidisciplinary teams, we then provide detailed design of the public realm, landscape, roads, and buildings.
At the heart of our masterplans lies a commitment to ensuring economic viability, deliverability, and environmental and social responsibility. We aim to create lasting and attractive urban environments that enhance people’s prosperity and livelihood by marrying design to society.
Our services include:
- Regional & strategic masterplans
- Urban design strategies & visioning
- Conceptual & detailed masterplans
- Design codes & development guidance
- Outline planning applications
- Architectural design
- Character appraisals
- Landscape & public realm design
- Area action plans
- Public consultation
- Design & access statements
- Site appraisals & feasibility studies
- Masterplans & development strategies
- Regeneration strategies