Tetra Tech’s skilled team of chartered engineers, surveyors, data managers, and project managers help optimise the value of property and infrastructure assets.
Using bespoke in-house software to capture and manipulate data, we provide clients with a comprehensive analysis that clearly identifies poor asset condition or management. From there, we then help reduce operational risk and improve business productivity through ensuring a safe and efficient working environment.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of asset and lifecycle management, working collaboratively with clients and partners to achieve innovative, integrated, and cost-efficient solutions. To ensure compliance, our services begin with professional technical auditing tailored to a project’s requirements. On refurbishment and new build projects, we establish pre-start compliance standards by identifying risk, developing solutions, and providing post-compliance monitoring regimes.
We have supported small local businesses, large multi-national organisations, local authorities, social housing providers, and government departments. Some of our clients includes Network Rail, McDonalds, Engie, and the Ministry of Justice.
Our services include:
- Statutory compliance audits & monitoring
- Value for money checks & benchmarking
- Air hygiene – TR19 compliance & monitoring
- Hard service auditing
- Legionella (L8) risk assessment & management
- Operation & maintenance manuals
- Dynamic, custom-built asset data capture & tagging
- Mechanical & electrical condition surveying
- Mechanical & electrical asset verification & registers
- Condition & dilapidation surveys
- Asset life cycle management & cost analysis
- Utilities & site services appraisals
- Minor works design & specifications
- Expert witness
- Critical plant analysis
- Process driven solutions
- Planned maintenance programme development