Tetra Tech provides UKAS-accredited asbestos services to help clients reliably and cost-effectively manage the risks of hazardous materials without sacrificing safety.
With asbestos, there is no room for uncertainty – asbestos-related illnesses cause thousands of deaths globally each year.
Our experts apply commercially pragmatic solutions to legal compliance problems, demonstrating the highest standards in identifying, inspecting, and managing asbestos. We tailor our comprehensive service to suit individual requirements, from surveys, management plans, and large-scale abatement works management to developing online management systems.
Tetra Tech operates to ISO 17020 and ISO 17025 as a UKAS accredited Inspection Body (Number 0230) and Testing Laboratory (Number 6060). We are also UKATA-approved to deliver Asbestos Awareness and Non-Licensed Works courses (including Groundworker variants), Asbestos in Soils Awareness, and Duty to Manage courses.
Our services include:
- UKAS-accredited asbestos management, refurbishment, demolition, & reinspection surveys in all property sectors
- Analysis of asbestos in bulk materials
- UKAS-accredited air monitoring & 4-stage clearance testing
- Project management of asbestos removal
- Online database management of asbestos portfolios compatible with Micad & other FM software
- Electronic asbestos databases & portals
- UKATA-approved Asbestos Awareness training (including Asbestos in Soils Awareness) & bespoke asbestos management courses
- Asbestos-contaminated land testing & management of remediation
- Asbestos management plans & gap analysis due diligence assessments